Thursday 11 February 2010

WHOA.





It's semester 2! How did that happen?

I can't believe I'm already con my second semester at uni. If I were studying a sensible course, that'd be 1/6 of my university education over and done with. Scary stuff.

Anyway, I'm more or less back in the groove now - thankfully we've got a comparatively undemanding project to kick off with - at this stage, it's all a little bit up in the air and arty but I'm enjoying a good bit of bonding with my new tutor group and I reckon we should be able to throw together a pretty interesting installation type thing in the next couple of weeks.
Hospitalfield house - the site we are to express the essence of in some way - is a really fun site to work with - there's a lot of sort of intangible stuff going on - a wealth of really difficult to explain concepts. I like the fact that there's a lot to work with, but at the same time, when I try to put ideas down on paper, I just end up firing off individual words which sort of have something to do with what I'm trying to say - I've now got pages of just words relating to this site and it's various intangible bits and pieces. It will be interesting to see where this one goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment