Monday 15 March 2010

Research retreat

Interim reviews this week. For me, this was a new (and obviously exciting) experience, since I have managed to miss all of the interim assessments up til now somehow. The process was relatively casual which, at this stage is a good thing as the work I (and plenty of others) have is still a bit loose - Im happy with where the design is at this point  - I've got a fairly clear concept which is open to being adapted in a number of ways and directions but I'm still happy that, if it gets too close to crunch time I can just sort of halt development and go for a final design without the whole thing being too much of a compromise - again, this level of flexibility at this stage in the game is sort of new for me, though obviously it's a good position to be and really running out of time isn't something I should be worrying about if I'm being all organised and a good student and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment